Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just this.



At the seedstore we thought a pic was necessary as my fellow apartment mates and Chas and I might be starting a garden blog called "3518 Blooming." We planted our starter seedlings in the garden on Sunday and celebrated by drinking wine and sitting around the fire.



Chastity backstage at the Dakota Jazz Club right before she went on stage.



Chastity killing it at the packed Dakota.






An exhausted Mama after her retirement party!



South Dakota snapshot.


I've been listening to EmmyLou Harris' ablum, "The Wrecking Ball" and reading some Virgina Woolf - trying to get my lit on this Spring has proved challenging as I have been helping Chas with press kits and promo. All in all, this spring has been gorgeous. Biking my legs into knots, hitting up the farmer's market, making life decisions, putting down some seeds, and sitting in the sun...with nothing to do, but sit. And I love it.

1 comment:

  1. ...and i'm sitting in my kitchen's floor, surrounded by the cold of the night,
    wishing i could be inside that beautiful South Dakota Snapshot...
    all in all,
    the winter is just begining
    in this part of the world...

    ReplyDelete